- Model NO.: TH05
- Transport Package: Wood Packing
- Origin: Jiangsu/Wuxi
- Trademark: YR/XR
- Specification: TH05
In order to make tubes reach usage requirements' ductility, it is needed to anneal germ tubes.
After slugs are extruded into germ tubes, metallic molecule structure changes and has stress. In order to eliminate this kind of stress and reach required ductility, it has to be annealed.
TH05 annealing oven adopts electricity heating way, tidy and safe. Conveyor chains put every germ tube into "C" type boat. Germ tubes cycle in oven's chamber with "C" type boat, annealing is finished at this process. Germ tubes are poured at unloading point, and sent to next step by conveyor chains.
Tube-in conveyor chains use stepless speed regulation, which can keep the same pace with previous equipment. Oven chamber uses suspension type structure which is convenient to maintain and makes conveyor boats move smoothly, reducing the phenomenon of tube's falling and pressing, so it can improve products' percent of pass. Oven's internal bladder adopts excellent stainless steel. This equipment also uses excellent heat preservation material and better heat barrier material, greatly cutting down energy and reducing cost.
This machine uses automatic temperature controlling techniques.
1. Four layers of heat preservation, efficiency and save energy.
2. Suspended type furnace chamber, rate of finished products is high.
3. Products' annealing is balanced, the same hardness.
4. Automatic temperature control, temperature will be displayed automatically.
Main technical parameters:
1. Production speed: 60 pieces per min
2. Tube specification: φ 11mm-φ 38mm
3. Electro thermal power: 4KW× 8
4. Motor power: 0.75KW
5. Working temperature: 200-500º C
6. Conveying hopper shape: C-shape
7. Working time: 150 sec
8. Dimensions (including conveyor chains): 4627× 1300× 3040 mm
9. Net weight: 1800 kg
10. Configuration according to the buyers' specific requirements.